Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Read the Pythor Comics mini comic books for free online!

 
Hey there superhero fans! If you've been following my blog, you're likely aware that I've been learning how to use Photoshop in order to colour in my illustrations, with the ultimate goal of publishing a full colour, full length comic book. Well, I'm happy to report that I've made significant progress thanks to my friend Petr Maur who, in addition to his other creative talents, is a professional graphic artist! As such, I've finally coloured all six covers of my mini comic books which I first began posting online in B&W in 2014. I have yet to colour the comics themselves, but I'm getting there! Above is an awesome collage of all the covers, which I'm so glad to see in colour at last!!!! As always, I invite you to read these mini comics for free on this blog. Enjoy! - Mikey

No comments: